If you wish to camp overnight whilst on excursion with us there are two options:
- Completely independent in supplying everything you need to camp, or
- Hiring the following equipment from us for a fee (numbers camping determine this fee)
- Camping trailer that contains tents, filtered water and lighting (the camp area is a short distance from the classroom)
- Use of our BBQ/Gas and BBQ utensils, steel trays, camp oven and 3-burner gas cooker
- Toaster & urn
- A large esky and large container for food storage if needed
- Wood & blockbuster supplied for fire pit at the classroom
- Buckets, teatowels & dishwashing liquid for washing up
- Fold up tables
- Powerboard for charging phones
We do not supply any food or crockery/cutlery.
We ask that when you are planning your catering you be mindful of keeping waste to a minimum and refrain from using single-use plastics.
Here are some ideas for meals while camping: Menu spreadsheet
Here is a list of gear your students should pack for camping: Packing list
The camping fees payable to NPWS ($3.30 per student per night) will be included in the total amount we charge your school.